Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let's get started

Hello all my friends and loved ones. I have decided to start a blog about the one thing I love more than anything in the world. My passion for as long as I can remember is books. I am not very picky, but it has become obvious that I can tell a good book from a bad one.

Therefor I have decided to start reviewing all the books I am reading, have read and plan to read in the future. I have been given the opportunity to review a new book that has been published by Covenant Communications, Inc. It is titled Olivia, and is the first in a new series titled "The Newport Ladies Book Club." This series will be written by four different authors, about four different characters whose lives all intertwine. I am very excited to start reading this new book, and new series, and I look forward to sharing my reviews with you all.

My favorite books have always had an LDS author or theme, but I will read almost anything. Therefor you will not just be able to read a review about LDS books but others as well. In fact I have currently purchased a book called "Sarah's Key," which is about a child during the Holocaust. That will be the book I review right after, "Olivia."

I have spent many nights reading some wonderful books that have filled my Library and I hope you will join me in this new journey. I will also be looking for inspiration from all my readers, so if you have a book in mind I would love to help you. Thanks to all, and I look forward to this new journey that I hope you all will walk with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read that set of books sometime. I really like Annette Lyon, and I know she has written one for that series.

    ReplyDelete